Saturday, May 22, 2010

I get home from work early, and you know what I do? Start my five loads of laundry. Yes. Five of them. 1.2.3.4.5. FIVE.

Almost done... But folding is the worst part. If I don't keep going with it all at once, it won't get done and it will all just sit in the baskets and get all gross and wrinkled. But in good time, it will be finished.... It's a massive pile though... and it sucked to carry it all down to the laundry room...

Anyway... The picture is one that one of my friends took! She did such a great job... and she has a real eye for this kind of stuff. Molly Jones, you are a total sweetheart! No joke.

Not only is Molly an amazing photographer, she is also an amazing person. And she is the girl after me. By the girl after me, I mean, she is the girl that dated Brown Boot after me. And by dated, I mean, they were together for about two years after he and I were apparently done. Yes, I saw your jaw drop. Pick it back up.

I think its time we stop letting relationships with boys get in the way of having girl friends. We need the support from each other! We really do. And if you stop turning up your nose and quit being such a bitch, you could actually have a support system and not feel like the world hates you.

News flash... The world is not always out to get you.

Unless someone tells you they are...

I'm just sayin'.

She felt the same things I did. We had a talk about it during the photoshoot, and it was actually really nice to talk to someone else that felt the same way about the same person. Surprisingly, I didn't feel jealous. I didn't feel scared. I came away feeling like I had made a new friend that would be around for a while.

Being friends with the girls I thought I was going to hate was actually the best thing that I could have done.

Not only did we have more in common than I would have imagined, but I found that they are amazing people. They make me smile and giggle every day. Wonderful, wonderful people.

Why wouldn't they be?

Anyway. I love this girl. She is a little ray of sunshine in a world that is normally dark and twisty.

Enough gushing about how wonderful she is...

I just finished my required studying for this week for my online class. And I love it. I feel so comfortable learning about this stuff, and it feels so... Second nature to me! I am happy to say, I feel like I'm going in a good direction with my career choice. I hope it stays that way. I get little moments, even at my current job, that get me excited to teach. I've been smiling. I've been happy. I feel... content.

:) <---- see, that's my happy face.

Kind of. I look like crap, so I'm not taking a picture of what I look like now.

Bla bla bla...

Okay, no more distractions. Time to tend to the mountain of laundry that is piling up before me... *shudder.*

If no one hears from me relatively soon, it probably means that I have been smothered by the massive pile of clothes that lay before me....