Sunday, December 5, 2010

She CAN speak whale!!

Tegan has recently been obsessed with watching Finding Nemo.

Over. And over. And over. And over. Sometimes we can switch it up and watch another movie here and there, but she seems to be just as obsessed with the ocean as I am. And I love this child.

Anyway, she was rolling around and playing on the ground... jumping (which is another recent obsession) and playing with her blocks. I had tuned out of her frequency so I could focus on the 6 one page papers I have to write by the end of today and I heard her making a very strange noise.

MMMMMUUUOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!


MMUUOOAAAOOUUUUU!

I looked at her with a furrowed brow, trying to figure out what on earth she was doing, and she of course was paying no attention to me. Then I heard the same noise coming from Dory in Finding Nemo.

That's right.

My brilliant daughter can now speak fluent whale, thanks to Ellen Degeneres.

This child makes my heart melt.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

How cute is she! I love the things that kids will do when they think no one is watching them :). Hope you guys are doing great!