Saturday, January 10, 2009

this time last year

So... about this time last year -

I was in Florida
working in a restaurant
falling head over heals in love with my manager
spent the holiday with my friends
sweating in the humidity
more trusting of other people
playing in disney world all the time
and had a crazy amount of freedom and fun

This year on the other hand...

I'm in Utah
working in a hospital
spent the holiday with my family
single and pregnant
realized I wasn't in love with my former manager, even though I ended up being pregnant with his baby....
freezing my silly ass off in the snow
living with my mom
and don't have very much freedom... but a good amount of fun.

And I'm totally okay with it. :D Change is good. Life is good. Keep telling yourself that and one day you'll believe it.

No comments: