Tuesday, February 10, 2009

38 weeks... Just KIDDING!

So... I had my baby!


I don't have a lot of time to write right now, but I wanted to let people know that she's finally here!

Tegan Kaidence Dawn Smith... Born February 6, 2009 at 4:21am at American Fork Hospital.  6 lbs 11 ounces and 19 inches long!

I'll write when I get more time... But the whole thing was amazing!  You'll just have to settle with pictures for now...

Good luck and congrats to my prenatal class friends!  Please keep me updated when you have time.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about how everything went!

notsogenius said...

thank you so much! I'm working on writing everything between cat naps and taking care of her... please keep me updated!!! All the stuff going on with you makes me nervous.... and if you want, I'll come visit you in the hospital. Just give me the heads up! (PS my mom wants to have all the girls from class over for breakfast or something... We live like 2 blocks from the hospital. Let me know if you're up for it!)