Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i feel like spring, but mother nature says it's fall

Okay...

I've done it again...

There's another scuff on my shoe.

No, not another actual scuff on my Kirkland Signature boots that I've pulled out again and am wearing constantly now that the leaves have turned and the weather has gone cold... No, not a real scuff. Because there's a lot on those already, and it would be impossible to tell if there was a new one on there.

I may or may not have tripped a little bit and started to fall for someone.

You see what happens when I don't write for a long long long time?! Well, poop. I think it's about time for an update, don't you?

So.....

Okay...

Remember when I was on that road to dark and twisty land? I made plans to hang out with someone, and well... It was different this time.

We had hung out before, about this same time last year... and he obviously felt something that I didn't feel because I didn't see anything other than friendship. We joked about how this was our one year anniversary, because when we were hanging out before, we were trying to do the same thing. Get scared.

So we went to see that movie, Paranormal Activity, and had some sushi, just like old times. But something was different.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

GASP!

You heard me!

Cover your children's eyes or ears or... whatever!

I made contact. We held hands. I was nervous. And the night ended with a kiss.

A kiss that almost didn't happen because we were smiling too damn big.

Did you hear that?

Mandy kissed a boy and she liked it. There wasn't any cherry chapstick involved... Because that would be gay.

We've been hanging out a good amount, and things have just been going smoothly. It's been really nice. Someone really gets me and isn't pushing me to make decisions or get married or anything. We just... are.

This guy totally gets in my head too. Not in a bad way.... But almost a literal way. It's almost like he has a little guy that lives in my head, that's just camped out in there with his sleeping bag and thermos and a walkie talkie that goes into his head and tells him everything that I'm thinking. He only leaves to take an occasional potty break, because it would just be rude to do that business in there. This little man in my head doesn't litter either. It's like a restricted access national park. Environmental friendly. Or something.

Now I've just painted a picture of some granola freak trying to protest something like... global warming.

Who lives in my head.

SAVE THE WHALES!

*crickets* I hear voices, and they don't like you.

Anyway, this guy is seriously on the same wavelength as me. At times it's freaky. The other night, just to give an example, we were watching TV together, and he did some western sheriff voice, and I told him to guess what movie it made me think of, knowing that he would never get it. After a couple guesses he almost gave up, and then a light bulb must have gone on in his head, and the little man finally turned on his walkie talkie, because his face lit up when he said Fievil Goes West. I turned my head away with a huge smile on my face.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

How does that happen? The most random things pop into our heads and it happens at the exact same time!

Anyway...

He's got me all twitterpaited.

Now that I have better internet access, I should be online more often. As for now, I have to get some sleep. What a lovely way to end the evening.

No comments: